Sometimes life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop and look around, you might just miss it. ~FBDO



Monday, April 18, 2011

Cult Classic

It was time for a replacement of my "Ferris You're my Hero" shirt. OK, I didn't replace it but I did add to my small collection. I have to admit the movie isn't much of a "cult classic" but more of an icon for a generation of people who grew up in the mid 80's. Thank you John Hughs. The quote that is beneath my header is from FB's day off said by Ferris. My glorious poppy picture taking adventure was weak to say the least. Not only were there very few poppies for the amount of other wildflowers out, I got rained on. So I did manage to get a few great pictures of storm clouds moving in and will post those soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and
I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my site :: exchange forum