Sometimes life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop and look around, you might just miss it. ~FBDO



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspiration found



I was looking for scrapbook inspiration but found more than that. October Afternoon posted "Spring Inspiration" today and I am amazed at the photos they found; they really did inspire me!

I stop by the October Afternoon blog nearly everyday, mostly becuase I Love their paper line.

But I was also introduced to two great new websites with the links they provided.


The first is from My Sweet Savannah the the post is actually from an '09 post. The second is from Kara's party Kara's party has some AWESOME ideas posted on it. Check out her most recent post an the "Willy Wonka" movie inspired birthday party with oodles of candy and decorations.


Its getting ready to rain here in So Cal, I'm hoping it's gone by tomorrow as I've set some time aside to see and photograph the Poppies in bloom tomorrow. Wonderful fields of orange with beautiful blue skies (usually). They are only here for a few weeks and its a rare year that we get a "bumper crop" anymore and this year is great!


No comments: