Sometimes life moves pretty fast, and if you don't stop and look around, you might just miss it. ~FBDO



Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break















Ok so spring break was last week and I'm just now posting pictures. I got a little busy at work this week. Spring fever has set in with the students for sure!

Despite all the rain I did manage to make it to Disneyland and The Aquarium of the Pacific during break. I Love the picture I managed to snag of the Evil Queen, and I do mean snag. It was nearly impossible to get a photo of her without people swarming her. While over at Tom Sawyers island I managed to get Gus to cooperate for a short impromptu photo shoot.

The other two pictures are from the Aquarium. Glass and using a flash wasn't the problem for me, it was the too fast fish. So needless to say the slower the fish the better my picture was. This was due mostly to camera settings I wanted to use but the color came out great. The fast fish had a nasty habit of not letting me get a good angle shot of them. I am excited to be able scrapbook the photos over the next few weeks.



No comments: